What is Multispectral?
Multispectral remote sensing captures image data within specific wavelength ranges across the electromagnetic spectrum. The wavelengths may be separated by filters or used with sensors sensitive to the specific wavelength, including light from frequencies beyond visible light, such as infrared and ultraviolet.
- SAR/CSAR – Search and Rescue
- EMS – Emergency Medical Services
- ALE – Airborne Law Enforcement
- ISR – Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- Powerline inspection
- Pipeline inspection
- Environmental and Ecological Survey
- Fire Detection and Mapping
Contact us for more information or quotation about Multispectral services