IR – Infrared
FireFight Management Platform
Aerial monitoring of fires in large areas in real-time using infrared technology: 40 km or more under any weather conditions (day or night).
The airborne IR sensors used work in conjunction with a fire management software that allows monitoring and see the projection of the fire advance.
This favors decision-making in real-time before it reaches populated areas.
- Decision-making in real-time.
- Reconnaissance flights in the affected zone to collect fire advance information.
- Issue Evacuation Alerts.
- Issue Evacuation Orders.
- Firefighter deployment and help planning.
- Monitoring and prediction of forest advance or large-scale fire.
- Monitoring for national and regional plans to combat a fire.
Contact us for more information or quotation about IR-Infrared services